Next online training dates 6 Tuesdays:
April 26 ~ May 31, 2016 . Interested in joining?
Do you yearn to stand in your own power and speak your truth? Is it time to listen to the poetry of your own soul and the wisdom of your sacred intuition? Would you like to take your spiritual work out into the world in embodied, compassionate, and active ways?
This online training is designed to develop and strengthen your ability to live, express, and embody your truth. We will explore ways to heal the deep-seated patterns and stories that keep us silent & invisible, uncover the soul of expression that lives inside you, and celebrate your creativity & artistry in powerful ways. You will then be guided in taking steps to become an effective agent-of-change by using self-expression, ritual, and community-building to support social justice and creative evolution. Voice of Change invites our embodied truth to become our message, our medicine, and our direct action.
You will learn:
- how to unlock your creative potential and find the self expression that fits you best
- to understand and heal the core traumas that keep you protected but shut down
- to understand the physics and science of sound healing as well as the history of sound in spiritual traditions
- how the basic energy system of the body works and how to use your voice for purification and liberation
- how to reclaim your voice from the situations and people that forced you to hide your authentic voice
- how to awaken your own intuitive leadership skills and remove blocks to power and confidence
- to become a wordsmith who uses words and songs to awaken, heal and empower others
- how to integrate the sacred into your life, art and work
- to connect your soul with Source
Join the Voice Of Change Movement…Find your voice and Live Your Truth!
For many years now, I have been co-creating rituals for connection, community and transformation. I have been blessed to work with incredible colleagues and communities, remembering and reinventing the myths and stories that give our lives hope, meaning and a deeper connection with source. And in each of these numerous and diverse situations, singing and song has been a deeply unifying force. I have seen thousands of people dance and sing in unified prayer for peace, I have heard voices raised in grief and sorrow, in joyful ecstasy, and in heartfelt devotion. I have sung with birthing mothers and dying fathers. I have sung in garbage dumps in tent cities, with irrepressible children in orphanages, at huge public festivals and in shimmering temples deep in the woods. I KNOW the power of the collective song and I can imagine a world where we remember that singing is our birthright…as natural as breathing.
I believe deeply in the power of self expression to heal, awaken and ignite us toward living our purpose and I invite you to join me in this incredible journey!