Embark on a transformational journey of provocative self-inquiry, social justice education and creative exploration to uncover your deepest passion and motivation for service that leads to embodied, effective, and conscious action. Combining the tools of yoga, meditation, self-investigation, voice, and ritual with the practical tools of communication, organizing, and collaborating, you learn to become more effective leaders and agents of change in the world. During this workshop you will:
– Learn about the mind-body connection and how the body holds and reveals all experiences
– Explore how to work in environments of suffering and trauma in a healthy, just and sustainable way
– Release limiting beliefs and step into unabashed expressions of purpose and joy
– Liberate the power of your voice as a tool for empowerment and standing in solidarity with others
– Connect deeply with the state of the world and discover your most effective path to service
– Explore the difference between charity and social justice and what it means to operate from a place of understanding interdependence and standing for equality.
– Activate your purpose, engage in collaboration, and connect with your community.