- This event has passed.
Priestess Apprenticeship in Sacred Leadership
November 14, 2015 - November 13, 2016$2100 – $4000
The modern world is fast paced, ever changing and technologically advanced. However, a new kind of creative, relational and intuitive leadership is in demand and a widespread hunger for experiences of the sacred in daily life becomes more and more clear. Few opportunities exist for individuals to receive personalized spiritual mentorship or any opportunity to develop their innate magical gifts.
Each of us has super powers – abilities that come naturally to us, but in leadership roles, we are often relied upon to have skills above and beyond our own specialties. What is your passion, your service, your offering? Where are your strengths? What are the edges you are pushing, the gifts you want to pursue? How can you hold authority confidently?
Are you longing to change the world, the culture, or simply your workplace? Have you wondered how you could integrate the tools of ritual and other sacred arts into your every day? Are you being asked to step into more responsibility or visibility in some area of your life?
We will explore tangible skills in multiple ritual modalities that will provide a foundation for your own priestessing and establish practices to deepen your connection to the sacred. This apprenticeship is open to adults of all genders and spiritual backgrounds.
Skills cultivated will include:
* Developing a grounding and centering personal practice
* Creating sacred containers for transformative work
* Discovering your unique abilities, super powers, self awareness
* Effective communication skills
* Chanting, singing, drumming, yoga & meditation
* Nourishing the body/mind/spirit
* Growing confidence and charisma
* Transforming stagnant patterns
* Learning tools for conflict resolution, mediation in groups
* Working with the five elements: air, fire, water, earth and spirit
* Working with ancestors of spiritual craft
* Raising, changing and containing energy
* Working with myth, archetype and storytelling
* Creating ritual for various situations
* Leading trance, guided meditation and other ritual technologies
* Shadow stalking, projection, and boundaries
* Collaboration and shared power
* Peer support and consensus process
* Learning to find inspiration, trust yourself, ask for help
* Developing personal vision for leadership
From leading ritual to staying grounded in conflict, from ecstatic breathwork to giving constructive feedback, we will build the foundation to expand fully as a leader. We will work together as collaborators and allies to support each other’s leadership paths.
This is a year long training and designed for participants who make the commitment to the entire program. We will meet to do intensive work in person. Between classes, you will be given the opportunity to deepen the work, and keep the energy palatable through an on line group and partner check ins. We ask that participants attend all sessions.
Oct 14, 15-16 (includes Friday night!!!)
Classes will be 10am to 5p on Sat and Sun of every weekend, except for 6-9p on Friday, October 14, 2015.
Location: TBA in Portland, OR
Contact: Lynx Adamah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition: $2100-4000 sliding scale for the entire apprenticeship. $1900 if full tuition is paid in advance.
Scholarship options and individual payment plans available.
Please contact Lynx to discuss these options. We are very committed to making this work financially accessible to committed priestesses who want to participate.